- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
100 Mentor Match-up
"Where Innovation Meets Its Match"
The GW Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship pairs experienced mentors with GW students to provide support in the early stage social and business idea creation and evaluation.. This event allows aspiring GW student entrepreneurs (at all experience levels) to connect with other entrepreneurs, business professionals and industry experts.
This program is funded by a generous gift from Andrew Perlman, a GW School of Business Alumni, to help students turn imaginative and creative ideas into viable concepts for pitch competitions, business plan competitions, or startup companies.
Do you have social and business ideas that can make the world a better place? Attend the GWERT Mentors' Match-Up to:
- Expose your ideas to experts
- Receive guidance / evaluation of your ideas and concepts
- Obtain advice on the next steps to successful concept development
- Hear success stories from successful entrepreneurs
Do you want to test your idea in a fun quest with prizes?
- Give your idea/business pitch to individual mentors and receive feedback
- Obtain 3 different mentor signatures on your Quest Card
- Turn in your sign Quest card for the drawing
- 5 winners are drawn to receive a prize
Help empower the future!
- All mentors must create a profile with MentorCity.
- Meet bright GW students with creative and innovative ideas
- Help guide students in evaluating their ideas and concepts
- Help students turn insights and ideas into viable products and ventures
- Provide students with your success stories, help inspire and motivate